The Project Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of customer projects with responsibility for tracking project status and profitability, coordinating project resources, managing client expectations, and leveraging project experience throughout the team. Primary interface with the customer to manage schedule, scope, budget, and to resolve issues. Understands the customer's business very well and establishes inroads into the organization of the account to increase Prevedere’s visibility.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast-growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Invertors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
What will you do
• Provide project management of multiple, concurrent Prevedere solution engagements
• Ensure engagements are on time and within budget, while achieving customer satisfaction
• Manage all aspects of the project delivery including project schedule, risk management and risk mitigation plan, scope documentation, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues and customer acceptance
• Facilitate regular status meetings and touch points with the implementation team and the customer providing key updates on project scope, action items, risks and issues
• Become an expert in Prevedere’s Implementation Methodology and follow PMO operational processes, guidelines, and best practices
• Achieve profitability goals by providing high-quality and efficient delivery services.
• Able to fully understand Prevedere’s solution to actively manage scope and customer expectations
• Follow the change management process for work outside the scope of the SOW
• Maintain close links with other functions in Professional Services and other Company departments especially (Pre)Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Support
• Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, estimate effort, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
What will you bring
• Bachelor's Degree or higher, Computer Science preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in large, enterprise environments
• Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in leading project meetings for various audiences, including executives
• Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities in a dynamic business environment
• Proven record to effectively manage scope and client expectations
• Experience implementing ERP, BI, Analytics solutions and SaaS cloud experience is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50%
What you will get
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation possible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).